NOCTO Sleep Aid For Insomnia
Sleep Better, Deeper and Longer
NOCTO is an over-the-counter tablet that is used as a sleep aid and to treat insomnia. NOCTO is also the brand name for Doxylamine Succinate, a highly effective medicine for the treatment of anxiety and insomnia.
NOCTO guarantees a long and deep sleep without the side effects of other sleep medications.
Its formula is superior to other sleeping tablets since it does not contain diphenhydramine or melatonin, which cause nervousness, headaches, dizziness and depression.
Try NOCTO to fall asleep or treat your insomnia and enjoy better, deeper and longer sleep.
Insomnia: Restoring restful sleep
The amount of sleep a person gets can vary, but what matters is not how long you sleep, but how well you sleep. Still, most middle-aged persons prefer seven to nine hours of sleep. Younger people may need more than 10 hours.
Sleep requirements often change during a lifetime. As you grow old, you will find yourself needing less sleep time.
Sleep plays a vital role in good health and the overall well-being of people throughout their lives. Good sleep helps:
- reduce stress
- reduce anxiety
- reduce the risk of falling into depression
- helps relaxation
- increase energy
- end pain and inflammation
- helps reduce weight
- improves memory and cognitive abilities
- helps to have a better immune system
Good sleeping habits are also proven to help prevent cancer and other chronic and inflammatory diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
How should NOCTO be used?
The recommended dose of NOCTO is to take a single tablet orally 20-30 minutes before bedtime. NOCTO can be taken alone or with food.
For children under 12, you should use weight-based doses. Ask your doctor if in doubt.
In the case of adults over 60 years of age, consult your doctor to find out the appropriate dose.
You should not take a higher dose than directed.
NOCTO should not be taken for more than five days in a row. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor.
What side effects can this medication cause?
To decrease the risk of severe side effects, carefully follow all instructions for use.
- Do not use this product to make a child sleepy.
- Do not give other cough and cold medicines that may contain the same or similar ingredients.
In older adults, NOCTO can cause:
- low blood pressure,
- constipation, or
- difficulty urinating.
In case of suffering any of these symptoms, please suspend its use and consult a doctor.
NOCTO – Sleep longer and wake up refreshed!
NOCTO's formula helps you rest better without the risks of other sleep medications. If you suffer from depression, anxiety, stress, have problems falling asleep or suffer from insomnia, try sleep aids. Or if you are going to take a long trip and need to rest, take the new NOCTO sleeping pills.
Its exclusive formula gives you a better, longer and deeper sleep. Get NOCTO here!
- Methyl Salicylate 28%
- Menthol 10%
- Capsaicin 0.025%
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Glyceryl Stearate (and) Peg-100 Stearate
- Cetearyl Alcohol and Polysorbate 60
- Propylene Glycol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid,
- Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate
- Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose
- Acrylates/C10-30alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (and)
- ZingiberOfficinale (Ginger) Root Extract (and)
- Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract (and)
- Zanthoxylum Americanum Bark Extract (and)
- Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract (and)
- Boswellia Serrata Gum