Use Flanax Antacid for heartburn, reflux and stomach upset.
Before each use, you must shake the bottle well. Take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor.
How does it work?
Flanax Antacid Liquid neutralizes the excess acid produced in the stomach and esophagus. This is a powerful treatment for heartburn and GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Do not take more than 12 teaspoonfuls in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL tstp.)
- Aluminium hydroxide (equiv. To dried gel, USP): 200mg. Purpose: Antacid
- Magnesium hydroxide: 200mg. Purpose: Antacid
- Simethicone: 20 mg. Purpose: Antigas