When to use it?
When you are suffering from minor aches and pains like a headache, backache or toothache. Flanax Pain Reliever Tablets can also help you deal with pain from a simple common cold to certain symptoms and conditions like arthritis, fever and menstrual cramps.
Directions for use
- For adults and children 12 years and older, take 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the first hour.
- Do not exceed 2 tablets in any 8 to 12 hour period.
- Do not exceed 3 tablets in a 24-hour period.
- Adults over 65 years old cannot take more than 1 tablet every 12 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- For using Flanax Pain Reliever with children under 12 years old, always ask a doctor first.
- Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Remember: If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
You should not take the tablets when you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- Have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Are about to receive heart surgery or recently received one
Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200mg) as pain reliever and fever reducer.
Each tablet contains: sodium 20 mg, store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- FD&C blue no. 2
- Aluminum lake
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Polyethylene glycol
- Titanium dioxide